CFB memes, tweets, images, jokes, etc.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
"I spent 50 years being in a hurry." — Nick Saban on retirement.

He ain't gettin' rid of that hat. LOL

View attachment 41776
I still can't get over how much younger he looks in retirement.

This most recent couple of cycles of players did a real number on him.

I look forward to seeing him on Gameday this year which will be the 1st time I've really watched it in a while.

Reactions: REDSEA

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
it is also very small for a building that size. I am assuming the house has gas for heating so the unit is not for heating and cooling.
Or possibly geothermal out there.

As cold as it gets in WA I don’t think a heat pump would do much good.

The company I work for is in Montana and they get temperatures out there in the winter that don’t even seem real…like -25 is really a thing?

And they couldn’t believe that it got so hot here in VA one year that they had to shut down a part of I-95 because it literally buckled from the heat.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

The company I work for is in Montana and they get temperatures out there in the winter that don’t even seem real…like -25 is really a thing?

And they couldn’t believe that it got so hot here in VA one year that they had to shut down a part of I-95 because it literally buckled from the heat.
Fun fact: -40 Fahrenheit is also -40 Celsius

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA

Fun fact: -40 Fahrenheit is also -40 Celsius
I had to travel to SD in January and when I woke up in the morning I realized that what I thought was a street when I arrived in the nighttime was actually a river frozen solid.

I just thought no one was driving on it because it was so late when I got in.

• Wow
Reactions: Con and Tubafore
Jun 29, 2023
Where the land meets the sky
I had to travel to SD in January and when I woke up in the morning I realized that what I thought was a street when I arrived in the nighttime was actually a river frozen solid.

I just thought no one was driving on it because it was so late when I got in.
My wife is half Navajo and half Lower Brule Sioux. She grew up in SD. We sometimes visit her mom for Christmas. You don't want to be in SD in the Winter time!

• Wow
Reactions: Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.