Saw Julio Jones today (court house)

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt emblazoned with the Oklahoma Sooners logo, Jones took the stand after Gibbs, essentially repeating his friend's testimony.
Does this mean Julio is going to OU after all?! :eek: ;)

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
There is a picture on another board that shows him lifting up the OU sweatshirt to reveal a crimson Alabama shirt underneath.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Nothing wrong with him wearing the SWAG he got on his recruiting trips. Now...once he gets to the Capstone it's a little different. For now though I could care less what he wears. I'll admit that I am glad he had on a Bama shirt underneath though. :)

For those of you who don't know the Foley area, Aaronville is a very small neighboorhood right by the high school. Foley is a small town in itself but Aaronville is only about two or three blocks. So if the guy that got killed lived in Aaronville as well as Julio, odds are Julio has probably known the guy all his life. Most of the time people that grow up in Aaronville stay there, so it would be like any friend of the family that any of you might have. I don't think it's odd that Julio was with this guy at all. But this is also why it's so good to be able to see a kid use his God given gifts to get out of that area...this kind of thing is not unusual in Aaronville, and there aren't a lot of people that get the chance to make it out. Let's just be glad that Julio is one of the rare kids that does.

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL
For those of you who don't know the Foley area, Aaronville is a very small neighboorhood right by the high school. Foley is a small town in itself but Aaronville is only about two or three blocks. So if the guy that got killed lived in Aaronville as well as Julio, odds are Julio has probably known the guy all his life. Most of the time people that grow up in Aaronville stay there, so it would be like any friend of the family that any of you might have. I don't think it's odd that Julio was with this guy at all. But this is also why it's so good to be able to see a kid use his God given gifts to get out of that area...this kind of thing is not unusual in Aaronville, and there aren't a lot of people that get the chance to make it out. Let's just be glad that Julio is one of the rare kids that does.
Amen foley_boy and thank you. :BigA:

http://www.wkrg.com/news/article_large/jones_testifies_in_murder_trial/10518/video/

this is short video clip from CBS news ch 5 p-cola/mobile. speakers don't work on my PC so I don't know what is being said...:pDT_mad3:

btw, how do i change the text of the link itself to a snazzy phrase you guys use?
when you past the link using the little globe button in your post
it gives you the cursor to type what you want it to say. So Click The Button start typing and Viola!. If you have any other questions PM the mods or if you prefer I can explain in more detail the URL function.

1BamaNita

All-SEC
Dec 17, 2000
Fairhope,Al,Baldwin
The 33 yo who got shot was the uncle of Julio's best friend. The friend was with him when they witnessed the murder.

When the shooter showed up Julio and his buddy, knowing the history between the 2, ran across the street to someone's porch (news articles didn't say whose). That's where they saw the guy shoot the uncle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.