SEC football schedules

Tennessee

All-American
Jun 7, 2002
Knoxville, TN
That could turn out to be a better game than people think...Arkansas is a dangerous team, no matter how many trouble spots they may have

I cant believe I didnt know they were playing...I must be losing my head :)

GoBama#1

All-SEC
May 4, 2005
Midlothian, Virginia
Tennessee said:
Arkansas is playing USC?

That I didn't know
Yes they are. Why should that surprise you? They play them every year. Tennessee, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt are all playing them this year.

(Ok I know what you really mean...so yes, Arkansas does play Southern California this year, so they play both USC's)

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004
SEC Schedules

2 Points
1. Florida has a nice schedule. They play a traditionally weak team or are off before the play a traditionally tough team.

2. It is a darn good thing that Auburn plays in the SEC, or they would have the weakest schedule every year.

briancm

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2003
Sheffield, AL USA
Schedule...

Notice this...

Auburn, Vandy, USC and Bama are the only schools that have only 1 off day during the regular season.

Everybody else has 2 off weeks.

Not counting off weeks after the last scheduled game. Anybody got a schedule of the 1977 season?

crimsonbear911

BamaNation Citizen
May 14, 2003
Lafayette, LA USA
msn.com
Terry,

I tried unsuccessfully to print out your wonderful schedule on a single page. Any suggestions on how I might get it to fit ?

Thanks for a great composite view.

A RISING TIDE blows all other ships out of the water ! :conf2:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I got it to print on one page by setting all four margins to .1". I also think Auburn has the time to develop their young talent with their early season schedule. I really don't see them losing more than 2 games. Ears better realize that he needs to upgrade their schedule if they want to be taken seriously. They had a great year last year, but they are still an afterthought. I'll bet it does get frustrating to always be considered second to us. Even though they have whipped our tails the last few years, I think everyone expects us to return to our normal position of beating them like a red-headed step-child. Roll Tide.

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
briancm said:
Notice this...

Auburn, Vandy, USC and Bama are the only schools that have only 1 off day during the regular season.

Not counting off weeks after the last scheduled game. Anybody got a schedule of the 1977 season?

We have the same amount of off weeks. It doesn't look that way because our 2nd off week is after ******, before the SECCG.

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
To Print

Right click the copy.
Open Excel
Paste it into Excel.
outline the area for print area
do print preview..
make it landscape
make it fit 1 page
Prints nicely

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
Somehow I just don't think it's coincidence that UT has an off-week before their two biggest rivalry games. And it seems to be that way every year. How the hell do they pull that off every single season?

Jul 7, 2005
Little Rock, AR
Hogs in Los Angeles

Someone on this thread was not aware that the Hogs play USC in Los Angeles. I am driving out for the game and just hope we can give them a game that the SEC will be proud of. I am new to the Bama board but am now registered and look forward to reading all the Bama posts. I have been around since "Red" Drew was your coach and I have the utmost respect for Bama football. Good luck in 2005..........the Wooooooooooooo

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
WooooPigSooooie said:
Someone on this thread was not aware that the Hogs play USC in Los Angeles. I am driving out for the game and just hope we can give them a game that the SEC will be proud of. I am new to the Bama board but am now registered and look forward to reading all the Bama posts. I have been around since "Red" Drew was your coach and I have the utmost respect for Bama football. Good luck in 2005..........the Wooooooooooooo
Welcome to Tide Fans WooooPigSooooie. Best of luck out in SoCal.

BamaTodd

1st Team
Oct 8, 2002
Gotham City/Batcave
BayouBama75 said:
Right click the copy.
Open Excel
Paste it into Excel.
outline the area for print area
do print preview..
make it landscape
make it fit 1 page
Prints nicely
I followed you all the way to the "make it fit 1 page" thing. I can't seem to make that happen. Is there an automatic thing in Excel or the print function that I click, or do I need to reduce the size of the cells in excel?

I'm a pinball wizard, not a computer wizard. Your help will be appreciated.

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
BamaTodd,

Make sure you paste the football schedule into the top left cell in Excel (cell A1). Then you don't really have to outline a print area.

Hit "control P" or click "File" then "Print", to bring up the print window.

On the print window, click "Preview".

At the top of the screen, click "Setup".

On the "Page" tab, click Landscape, and click "Fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall".

Click "OK".

Click "Print".

Tubama

3rd Team
Dec 26, 2000
Huntsville, AL
briancm said:
Notice this...

Tutersee is off the last week also... wait a minute they are playing Kentucky...well, same thing! ;)

Tubama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.