URGENT: Statement to La Alabama Famiglia {about Victor Ellis - Paypal Acct Added!}

Godfather

Don Vito Corleone
Jun 24, 2002
Where's my lawyer?
www.gambino.com

La Alabama Famiglia,

With the feds nipping at my heels, there are only a few things that will get the Godfather to do anything that could be traced. Yet as your Godfather, I realize there comes a time when I must address the entire family. So put down the joe, tell ya girl you’ll call her back, stop mixing the cement for a bit and hold off on the hit I don’t know anything about, cause the Godfather needs to address the family. Need I say more?

As many of you know, a friend of ours, a made man, is in a battle for his life. Victor “nines” Ellis has been diagnosed with cancer. The prognosis isn’t good and when the Godfather hears of trouble within the family…well, he has to put a stop to it. History has proven that the Godfather will stop at nothing or no one when he feels the family is being attacked. La Alabama Famiglia, one of our own has a hit on his head.

I will refrain from going into detail, however, one of my capo’s, Capstone46 has posted several updates on Victor. I urge you to slide over to the prayer requests board and check them out. Because Vic’s treatment in Houston is considered experimental, insurance will not cover the costs. Below is contact information for the Victor Ellis Fund that has been established at Bryant Bank.

Now, to the point…I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse! But first, let me remind you, as made men and associates of the family you took an oath to support and defend the family. It is that oath of support that I call on today. My offer? You send green filled envelopes addressed to Victor to the address listed below.

You don’t send envelopes? Well, the Godfather has plenty of cement, God on his side, John Walsh and Greta Van Susteren as close friends. (You guys thought Greta got the facelift for TV?) Read between the lines!

Furthermore, I’ve put a hit out on this cancer dude and it will take the entire famiglia to get rid of him. Each and every one of you must do your part in making sure this guy gets whacked. It’s a monumental task, the killing of this dude, but it’s a task Mi Alabama Famiglia can well handle. After all, we just made $200m improvements to Athletics, what more can we do for a member of the family?

Before I'm traced...the Godfather believes his name isn’t Victor by coincidence. Victor Ellis has and will always be a victor not a victim. A victor that has, can and will conquer anything thrown his way.

Y, just one small letter at the end of the alphabet, number 25 out of 26 letters, not used often and forgotten on most occasions. Yet, “Y” is the one letter that will make this story turn from heartbreak to heartwarming, propel Victor to his greatest VICTOR-Y, and will give mi famiglia another championship season. While it may be at the end, “Y” can be the most powerful letter in the alphabet. It has been proven to change lives and be the catalyst for modern day miracles.

The “Y” is YOU! “Y” + VICTOR=VICTORY!

Send envelopes to: (there is another address floating around, however, I do not have first hand knowledge of its accountability. I do know that Bryant Bank is not only handling the account but making contributions also)

HOW TO DONATE:

1) Go to any Bryant Bank branch (Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Foley) and ask that the donation be made to the Victor Ellis Fund account. They’ll take it from there.

2) If you live outside this area and want to donate, please send your donation (made payable to the Victor Ellis Fund) to:

Bryant Bank
Attn: Carl Albright
PO Box 2087
Birmingham, AL 35201

3) Donate online thru PayPal.

THANK YOU DAVID BROWN FOR SETTING THIS UP!!!!

Thanks so much to Carl Albright, Barry Smith and Paul Bryant, Jr.!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tide Tales

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
Re: URGENT: Statement to La Alabama Famiglia {about Victor Ellis}

Thanks, Godfather, for the information. I read more details from Capstone46's posts. T.C.O.

FAN4EVR

1st Team
Nov 22, 2006
Calera, Al

Can donations be made at the bank? Or do they have to be mailed in?

CornBiscuit

Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Mobile, AL

Wow. Victor helped me with admissions all summer.

Thanks for the update.

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000

Thanks Godfather.

Donations can be made either by mailing them to the Bryant Bank address, going into any Bryant Bank and making the donation, or tomorrow we should have a Paypal option for online donations.
Treatment for Victor +Y has not begun as of earlier today. They are trying to hydrate him, drain his lungs of fluid, and strengthen him for the treatment. The treatment is going to be brutal. I will try to keep you informed. Ahmad Galloway and Victor Y's family are with him.

For those of you that may not know, Victor+ Y is the regional student recruiter for North and South Carolina for the University. He is a tremendous ambassador for the University and is loved by all who know him. He has continued serving the University after his playing days ended on the field.

If you would like to send cards or notes of encouragment, you can mail them to Victor +Y through our regional alumni VP in Houston. They can be sent to Victor +Y Ellis
c/o Joe Saueressig
1814 Chimney Rock Road
Houston, TX 77056

I am going to also try to post the link that allows emails to Victor + Y's room at the cancer hospital as soon as I figure out how to do it. Victor Y is a member of the Crimson Tide family and he needs our help.

PDL

All-SEC
Oct 16, 2005
Birmingham, AL

Best of luck to you, Ellis.

P.S. I become more intrigued with the Godfather every time he posts. :conf3:

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000

Victor got his first chemo last night and will get more this morning. Pray that it is working. Take a good look at the picture the Godfather posted of Victor taken out in front of the Student Services building just recently and you will see the face of the Victor (and not the victim) who we can help beat this thing. Victor + Y as the Godfather has requested will produce the VictorY.

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL

Victor got his first chemo last night and will get more this morning. Pray that it is working. Take a good look at the picture the Godfather posted of Victor taken out in front of the Student Services building just recently and you will see the face of the Victor (and not the victim) who we can help beat this thing. Victor + Y as the Godfather has requested will produce the VictorY.
Thank you for the updates Capstone46. Am mailing a donation to Bryant Bank tomorrow and I hope everyone will help (even if it is $1.00). He continues in our prayers. Roll Tide Victor!

TideHead

All-SEC
May 19, 2003

Does anyone know how to go about getting UA to have donations at an upcoming game like they did for the Enterprise tornado victims at A-Day?

bamagirl1028

Sep 5, 2006

Hello. Another friend of mine that has Cancer has a free webpage at www.caringbridge.com. You can upload pictures, give updates, and give well wishes. I just think Victor might like to see how many of us are thinking about him. I am also in Houston so please give me a shout if they need anything. I know God's plan is not always what we want but it is always the perfect plan.

In Christ and Roll Tide!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Capstone46,

are there Paypal options available yet???

Thanks.

Here is how you can donate:

1) Go to any Bryant Bank branch (Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Foley) and ask that the donation be made to the Victor Ellis Fund account. They’ll take it from there.

2) If you live outside this area and want to donate, please send your donation (made payable to the Victor Ellis Fund) to:

Bryant Bank
Attn: Carl Albright
PO Box 2087
Birmingham, AL 35201

3) Donate online thru PayPal.
  • Simply go to http://www.paypal.com
  • Click on ‘Send Money’.
  • Enter the send to email address as victorellis11@gmail.com
  • The money is immediately sent from your checking account or credit card to the Bryant Bank account.

THANK YOU DAVID BROWN FOR SETTING THIS UP!!!!

Thanks so much to Carl Albright, Barry Smith and Paul Bryant, Jr.!

Last edited:

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Just wanted to call everyone's attention to the new image on the top right of the board that, when clicked, takes you to this thread where you can then click on the paypal info to donate online.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.