The picture that's worth a thousand words. (Final word on the Ole Miss call)

Spot Dailey

Suspended
May 31, 2003
Los Angeles
www.JohnTown.com
So, you tell me what the deal is here.....

This photo has been floating around the internet the last couple of days. I'm suprised that someone hasn't beat me to it. A friend of mine sent it to me this morning.

Last edited:

Spot Dailey

Suspended
May 31, 2003
Los Angeles
www.JohnTown.com
That is sweet!! Be sure to put that on the ole sis discussion boards.

Under the thread title "LIE AGAIN"

They will probably say it was farked.
I don't have access to any Ole Siss boards, nor the time or inclination, so be my guest. You should be able to click the photo and drag it off on to your desktop and send it.
While you're at it, you can send one to Sly Croom with a note attached that says something to the effect of "shut your pie hole about Bama getting preferential treatment from the SEC officials".

BamaCarol91670

1st Team
Jun 22, 2003
Paris, Tx
I sent that photo to the Clarion Ledger here in MS today and never heard back from them. I saw it on the Ole Miss board and they are still denying it. One did say the photo was not real.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Nothing will make them change there minds. When faced with evidence they just seem to resort back to cheap insults. such whiners a crybabies. Its funny whenever bama gets a bad call. most of the fans i know insult the ref. but if someone else gets a bad call against bama. its "bama payed the refs off" yes thats it thats exactly what Mal Moore and Nick saban want to do. they want to risk putting Bama on probation till im freaking 35 years old (im 20 now). have there team be crippled with sanctions for years all because alabama has to win this one game against ole miss. Yes ole miss is so important to beat, bow down to the Mediocrity Mistro that is OLE MISS!!!!!!!

I hate fat phil

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
Tuscaloosa
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177#s=177&f=1103&t=1237997

nope... they're still whining and moaning... :beatdeadhorse5:

I never thought I would say forget(a better word than I am thinking) Ole Sissy but, after almost getting hit with a bottle Saturday they have moved down a few notches. Stick that pick your "hottie tottie"!!!!!!!

And another thing who in the Hell celebrates a first down like they did at the game? From the PA first down and they shout ole sis. Are they so bad they have to be happy about a first down?

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
The new Ole Miss Cheer.

Hoddy Toddy God-a Mighty, we just want to beat some-body!

And they should remove the "Ole Miss" from the end zones, and re-paint it "Al-Most"

Roll Tide!!!!

TiderinMiss

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2000
Clinton, MS
[This photo has been floating around the internet the last couple of days. I'm suprised that someone hasn't beat me to it. A friend of mine sent it to me this morning.
Spot, I saw it yesterday, and it crossed my mind to post it.

However, living in Mississippi and hearing and reading nothing but whining about the stupid call, quite frankly, it nauseated me to think of it again.

TiderinMiss

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2000
Clinton, MS
Also, let me say this...

I'm ready to put it behind me, and I can say, quite frankly, there are good Ole Miss fans who are a class act. And, I'll give it to them: They took us to the wire again, and as I suspected, we didn't run them over. They have a better team (albeit, a bitter one, now) than a lot of people give them credit for.

And, in fariness, I'll say this about it: Next time, if there is one, just knock the ball down instead of trying to make the interception, especially when it's fourth down. Had we just knocked the ball down, this silliness wouldn't even be discussed.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
If Ole Miss was so worried about winning this game then they shouldn't have let the game come down to a last second hail Mary. Play better in the earlier parts of the game. Same goes for Bama. Play better and you don't have worry about that stuff.

Bunch of cry babies. It was their field we were playing at not ours. So you can't blame home cooked calling.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.