SIRAN STACY assistance fund...

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Like the Victor Ellis information, this comes from friend Blair Brown, who is coordinating this one as well...

-----

Good Morning,

I spoke with Patrick, Siran’s brother, again last night. Patrick said that Siran is doing a little better and so is his little girl. (Great news!)

I let him know that Amy Buntin (former Alabama cheerleader) and I have set up a fund at Wachovia Bank on the behalf of the Stacy family. If you are interested in donating to this fund, please make your checks payable to:

“The Siran Stacy Fund”
PO Box 892
Geneva, AL 36340

You can also send cards and letters to this PO Box and Siran will get it all directly.

God Bless,

Blair Brown

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Is there any possibility that this can be made a sticky thread? It seems to be one of the more important threads when it comes down to it.
It was for about three weeks. Then we had a lot of things at the top and the board was getting cluttered. I'll let Brett decide whether to put it back up or not; I was tracking the progress of the thread and fewer than five people were hitting it every two days, so I think just about everyone read it that was going to.

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
The last I heard, he and the surviving child had gone home, but I'm not 100 percent sure about that.

AlabamaSooner

All-SEC
Jun 28, 2005
Atlanta, GA
It was for about three weeks. Then we had a lot of things at the top and the board was getting cluttered. I'll let Brett decide whether to put it back up or not; I was tracking the progress of the thread and fewer than five people were hitting it every two days, so I think just about everyone read it that was going to.
OK, thanks a lot.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.