Auburn offended by Bromberg's Ad

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Although it's downright hilarious, I don't know why Bromberg's thought it would go over okay with the barn.

Bromberg's is apologizing for a tongue-in-cheek advertising campaign that offended some Auburn University fans with references to tobacco-chomping relatives and burped versions of the school's fight song.

mash here

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
I'm not surprised Barners are offended. They have been, for as long as I can remember (that's a long time), walking around with a chip on their shoulder. I heard em' Monday bright and early on talk radio here. They pretty much companied about everything Bama per usual. They just won their sixth straight Iron Bowl and all they could talk about was our touchdown(they disputed it), and that Coach Saban didn't give em' enough props in his presser. Very sad folks, the lot of them.

Roll Tide

Stephen323

All-American
May 29, 2003
Duluth, GA
"Bromberg's just offended half of the state, and that's not good marketing," added Kennedy, who has worked in public relations for over a decade. "They've lost me as a customer."

When did half of the state become Auburn fans?

TiderB

All-American
Dec 18, 2002
Birmingham, AL
"Bromberg's just offended half of the state, and that's not good marketing," added Kennedy, who has worked in public relations for over a decade. "They've lost me as a customer."

When did half of the state become Auburn fans?
Half the state being auburn fans; 100K people in JH Stadium for the Iron Bowl. It's all fuzzy math.

spiguy

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 14, 2006
If the barners would have looked on the previous page, there was a Bromberg's ad poking fun at Bama fans. It was equal treatment, making reference to our "living in thre past", etc. but I haven't heard any Tide fans whine about it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.