LSU Celebration (Pic)

Bama323

All-American
Feb 3, 2005
I wonder if Matt Flynn re-injured himself in that celebration? Man, he looks excited. :)

bbesse

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2007
Hour West of Mobile
Did anyone watch the ESPN BCS show last night where they showed the NC game before the Sugar? When I saw that, I was expecting to see them announce UGA in the Sugar, and they showed LSU. My jaw dropped for a second until I saw it was the NC game with OSU. It took a bunch of the celebration away, but I still was yelling like Flynn.

Ironhead Bret

1st Team
Mar 10, 2007
Must we really hop on that Auburn bandwagon re: the whole "corndog" thing? :rolleyes:
I think the whole corndog things is stupid and meaningless at best. However this picture is funny and so I have posted due to the humor of the picture not the joke it is referencing. I sincerely hope I have cleared this up for all parties concerned. There how's that?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I agree Bret, the corndog, Miles vs Saban, Miles to UM thing is getting old. LSU is the SEC champion we aren't. They won it on the field. Just hope they have enough left in their tank to kick some Buckeye arse.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
And I think the nickname is dumb, too. I posted the mustard-covered corndog because I thought it was a very poignant response to the " :confused: " post which preceded mine.

:redface:

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
They are all holding little naked corndogs, and God has come down from heaven with an offering of mustard, causing much rejoicing.

Perhaps it's just not that funny to you.

Last edited: