Link: 2025 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Name the next three Bama commits in order?!

Winner gets the Tidefan Swami/crystal ball award and bragging rights!
Dear
?
Lockett

Will have a guess on the third after the cookout weekend. We are likley to land a commit then given the success of recent weekends.

Terry is likley a signing day decision so even if we get him i wouldn't pick that for any time soon.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: The Ols

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I have seen his recent quotes, saying that Auburn is still pursuing him really hard.
Let's hope that he won't flip to them
Auburn and Freeze as I mentioned in another post are going hard after all the top Alabama in state kids. Honestly, I don't blame them, the 2025 crop is loaded with talent, not just state wise , but nationally as well. I reminded our posters on this board during the Antonio Coleman flip thread ( btw, they are still actively pursuing him) that Bama needs to get our fair share of the 25' in-state class because Freeze damn well will.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I saw Jackson Cantwell is returning for an unofficial visit the 28th. He is a 5 star OL from Missouri for those who don't follow recruiting. Anybody know anything about our chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads