Game Thread: Other Week 03 Games (9/14/2024)

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
stupid decision to play for a tie
They really stressed that kicker there. His long was 46, they had him at 48....not much experience. I'm sure he was puckering at that point

Ball came off his foot well....he over compensated left after he pushed the practice kick right.

Would have been good from just a little closer.

Reactions: uafan4life

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Do you guys remember when Florida was actually a good football program? Been a minute. I think it was back when I had a slide-to-type phone and I thought smart phones were for show offs.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Did Bayou Billy really start Mertz this week?

He’s asking to be fired.

Lagway is clearly the better QB for Fla
Our problem is not the QB as much as the person in charge of play calling and running the offense..

Not only are we predictable.....there is no logic in how plays are called......

We continually get into 3rd and longs and then have to pass. Everyone in the universe knows what we will be running.

First 2 plays of today's game were runs up the middle for 2 yards each. We have to punt. Next possession Napier sends in Lags. What's the first play call? A run up the middle....by the SAME RB we used the first possession. We got 2 yards. Then the weather delay......

:rolleyes:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads