5* CB Dijon Lee commits to Bama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I want it to wait to comment on Lee after he officially committed to Bama. The first thing everyone discussed is his height at CB and rightfully so. But as we all know Deboer likes players who are athletic and can play multiple positions. I believe Lee will eventually wind up as SS or Safety. He's very physical and likes to hit. You can see him in a hybrid role ( weak side LB/ SS) and put in the box where he can covered TE or taller WRs. The kid ran track so speed is not an issue.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I want it to wait to comment on Lee after he officially committed to Bama. The first thing everyone discussed is his height at CB and rightfully so. But as we all know Deboer likes players who are athletic and can play multiple positions. I believe Lee will eventually wind up as SS or Safety. He's very physical and likes to hit. You can see him in a hybrid role ( weak side LB/ SS) and put in the box where he can covered TE or taller WRs. The kid ran track so speed is not an issue.
I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him move to S. With his height and speed, and the way I understand the S role now it's true centerfielder type role. He could be another Eddie Jackson, ball hawk, turnover maestro, type guy back there in that role.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Will he stay at corner? Is there a possibility he can be moved?
Great get welcome aboard. I would love to see him partnered with the other 6’4 corner that is available from Florida I believe.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Will he stay at corner? Is there a possibility he can be moved?
Great get welcome aboard. I would love to see him partnered with the other 6’4 corner that is available from Florida I believe.
Probably could play any db position but he will likley stay at corner (my opinion) but he has the build and play style for a great safety also

Reactions: Windsortide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads