CFB memes, tweets, images, jokes, etc.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
"The Tournament of Roses has confirmed that a United States Air Force B-2 Stealth bomber will once again grace the skies over Pasadena on January 1, 2024. The B-2 bomber will fly over both the Rose Parade and the Rose Bowl game, reinstating a tradition that has been a part of the New Year’s Day festivities since 2005."

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Colorado is the only school I know of where the coach wears more bling than the players

Last edited:

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Alabama has record number of former players playing in the NFL in 2023 at 71. AJ McCarron became the 71st.

"When Cincinnati quarterback Jake Browning left the field because of a thumb cramp in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s 34-14 victory over the Indianapolis Colts."

I can only imagine what someone like Chuck Bednarik would say about leaving a game because of a thumb cramp.

I know, I know, it's the kind of thing that sounds mild but could be debilitating for a QB...but still makes me thing about the old school guys.

Reactions: dathbama

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads