Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread, Bama vs. UGA...

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
You and a few more have bashed Milroe since preseason last year. Most people on here are TIRED of the crap. I’ll at least give you credit for coming on here tonight. Most are curled up in the fetal position lamenting all of the things they have posted. Is Milroe perfect? No. Is he a competitor that has worked his ass off to improve? Yes.
Been here the whole time.

You must not have watched the second half of the game. He nearly caused a fumble on the jet sweep, the interception was a terrible throw, one of a few he made, he missed a wide open Outz for a third down conversion. He left over a minute on the clock
snapping the ball too early.

As close to perfect as the first half was, the second half was vintage Milroe. Throwing up prayers to Ryan Williams isn’t how you play quarterback.

Enjoy the win instead of trying to throw shade at folks because Milroe put it together for a half.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cruloc

STONECOLDSABAN

Hall of Fame
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Sure, I just meant that it’s clear at this point Bama is Kirby’s Kryptonite. Some people in the media (and fans) suggested it was Saban. It’s definitely Bama.
Just saw a thread on the rant by an Lsu fan titled "georgia beats bama by 20 if they play again"

Thats the one thing Georgia and LSU have in common. Their fans fill like they deserve infinite chances to beat Alabama. Georgia and LSU lose their 945th "revenge" game in a row and its always "It will be different if we get another chance" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Just saw a thread on the rant by an Lsu fan titled "georgia beats bama by 20 if they play again"

Thats the one thing Georgia and LSU have in common. Their fans fill like they deserve infinite chances to beat Alabama. Georgia and LSU lose their 945th "revenge" game in a row and its always "It will be different if we get another chance" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LSU is the worst #14 team I’ve ever seen. Goodness, how could anyone watch this game and not see Bama was playing with their food in the 2nd half. Credit UGA for coming back, but this was a fairly convincing win.

Reactions: Cruloc

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
LSU is the worst #14 team I’ve ever seen. Goodness, how could anyone watch this game and not see Bama was playing with their food in the 2nd half. Credit UGA for coming back, but this was a fairly convincing win.
Play calling on both sides of the ball wasn’t great in the second half. They went back to the HS offense in the second half, and didn’t do the things that worked on defense . They didn’t pressure Beck very much , which allowed him to gain confidence and get into a rhythm . CNS and CKW called plays not to lose instead of to win, IMO.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Play calling on both sides of the ball wasn’t great in the second half. They went back to the HS offense in the second half, and didn’t do the things that worked on defense . They didn’t pressure Beck very much , which allowed him to gain confidence and get into a rhythm . CNS and CKW called plays not to lose instead of to win, IMO.
Oh, and let’s not start on that Avondale Park on a Sunday Afternoon double reverse flea flicker

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Been here the whole time.

You must not have watched the second half of the game. He nearly caused a fumble on the jet sweep, the interception was a terrible throw, one of a few he made, he missed a wide open Outz for a third down conversion. He left over a minute on the clock
snapping the ball too early.

As close to perfect as the first half was, the second half was vintage Milroe. Throwing up prayers to Ryan Williams isn’t how you play quarterback.

Enjoy the win instead of trying to throw shade at folks because Milroe put it together for a half.
You just proved my point. It doesn’t matter what he does you either like him or not. Like I’ve said from the beginning of his tenure at QB at Alabama, I’ll support him or whomever is playing the position. Milroe put it together when it counted the most in the second half. Sorry it ruined your day. RTR

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
You just proved my point. It doesn’t matter what he does you either like him or not. Like I’ve said from the beginning of his tenure at QB at Alabama, I’ll support him or whomever is playing the position. Milroe put it together when it counted the most in the second half. Sorry it ruined your day. RTR
No, he didn't prove your point.

Good night all.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
We all are so emotionally invested in games like this it's hard to look at any of it in an objective way.

But this game near broke r/CFB tonight.

Fans of all schools across the country are saying this is GOTY and one of the best and craziest games they've ever seen.

When RW made that INSANE GW TD it broke the Game thread there for 10 full mins.

We are all crazy lucky to be Alabama fans and witness our team win games like this consistently.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Ryan Williams is a cross between Smitty and David Palmer. That’s a talented kid. RTR
I definitely see some Smitty with his Hands and Leaping ability and Body Control and Speed.

He's route running reminds me of Coop.... not the cleanest yet but despite that he's almost unguardable.... he just gets open and sometimes WIDE OPEN.

I saw a bit of Jeudy tonight too when he caught that 75 Yarder and Okie Doked 'em followed by a Dead Leg Spin and then Jetted.

Maybe a Splash of Palmer in there with the ability to make defenders take bad angles and make them miss.

Clutch Factor is off the charts so far.. He's making BIGTIME plays in Big Moments up there with Smitty.

It's just mind boggling really.

Kid is Super SPECIAL.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads