Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread, Bama vs. UGA...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
What I would give to work on a Monday in the state of Georgia as an Alabama fan.

Seriously… the Doggies were loud and horrible as usual.
too many non football fans in my office. One coworker's daughters went to uga, he will talk about it. We got a landscape architect that is an uga grad, he will talk about it but he is never there. We got another guy that does renderings contract work and he is an uga fan. He was so happy when Saban retired. He is less happy today.

Reactions: uafan4life

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
This is what I posted earlier in the week:

I believe this game will be decided by a few big plays. I think we score 3-4 times on explosive plays, but don't do a lot otherwise. I think UGA has 3-4 sustained drives, but will stall out a couple of times in the redzone.

Surprisingly, I think the big play that decides the game will come from our defense rather than our offense - a fumble recovery or interception to stop a drive late in the game to secure the victory.

Stay tuned. I'll be posting the numbers for the next Power Ball drawing shortly. ;)

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I was at the game also. There was one that we got called where you clearly saw the ref signal that our defender pulled the guy’s undershirt and that was what he was calling. On replay he did but it was ticky tack by comparison of what they got away with benard

It was probably the loudest and wildest crowd at BDS I’ve attended since 2014 Auburn, and I haven’t missed many since 2014.
And the thing that got me was UGA DB’s were grabbing and pulling our receivers jerseys all night.
I think the only reason it drew the flag was the ball was thrown in that direction. Unfortunately for Lawson the ball most likely wasn’t going to be caught

Reactions: FaninLA

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009
This is what I posted earlier in the week:

I believe this game will be decided by a few big plays. I think we score 3-4 times on explosive plays, but don't do a lot otherwise. I think UGA has 3-4 sustained drives, but will stall out a couple of times in the redzone.

Surprisingly, I think the big play that decides the game will come from our defense rather than our offense - a fumble recovery or interception to stop a drive late in the game to secure the victory.

Stay tuned. I'll be posting the numbers for the next Power Ball drawing shortly. ;)
Amazing! That's exactly what I was thinking before the game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads