Video: Pate reacts to SMU over FSU

Jun 29, 2023
Where the land meets the sky
Don't really need to watch to draw a conclusion. All you got to do is watch the games to understand that the OL, DL, and coaching is horrible. A victim of the portal and not enough HS recruiting and player development. Last year showed that they were a surface level great team and everything below the 1st string was horrible.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
They may get to a point where the majority of the team....opts out....midseason. They'll be lucky to get 3 wins.

Reactions: dtgreg

SkullDuckery

1st Team
Dec 28, 2015
I just have to believe if Norvell had an offer from Alabama last year he would have jumped all over that. ( I don’t believe he did) Looking at the UGA beating and the roster coming back he would have skipped town.

Reactions: dtgreg

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I just have to believe if Norvell had an offer from Alabama last year he would have jumped all over that. ( I don’t believe he did) Looking at the UGA beating and the roster coming back he would have skipped town.
I can say without any doubt or hesitation Norvell was never offered the Bama job.

I doubt Byrne even put feelers out, considering he called DeBoer the day Saban retired and flew out to meet with him the next day. Sexton did was Sexton does.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads