JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999

Last edited by a moderator:

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Hopefully proctor is able to go so we have some options in case we have another OT struggle.

Seems like qua russaw has gotten the starting nod the last two game over qrob and I thinks that's also likely to continue.

Last edited:

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Hopefully proctor is able to go so we have some options in case we have another OT struggle.

Seems like qua russaw has gotten the starting nid the last two game over qrob and I thinks that's also likely to continue.
I am hoping we can survive without Proctor giving him two more weeks of recovery. However, I am shell shocked by last weeks performance.

Reactions: CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I am hoping we can survive without Proctor giving him two more weeks of recovery. However, I am shell shocked by last weeks performance.
This is where we have to let the coaches coach. The number one issue we had being parroted on message boards and pointy headed sports writers around the country is O Line problems at Bama. I have faith in the team's response to the challenge.

Reactions: Windsortide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads