Roster Management for 24-25

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
The different lineups we can play will haunt other teams.

We can go big with five over 6’ 5”

We can go smurfs with four small and Cliff or Grant

We can go finesse. We can go power. We can play inside. We can play 5 out.

Crazy versatility
I don’t think we’ll have matchup problems this year. Our opponents will.

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Lot of really good news for Bama sports the last few days. Never thought I'd see Bama basketball at the level it is today.

Reading an article yesterday that was saying Kentucky's starting lineup this fall would be five 5th year seniors. That'll be a culture shock for Kentucky fans and just shows how fast things are changing.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Vegas gives us better odds to win March Madness than to win the CFP

View attachment 42655

View attachment 42656
The different lineups we can play will haunt other teams.

We can go big with five over 6’ 5”

We can go smurfs with four small and Cliff or Grant

We can go finesse. We can go power. We can play inside. We can play 5 out.

Crazy versatility
Without telling me CNS just finished his last year and CNO just led us to our first FF, tell me in what world Bama basketball has greater odds for a championship than football???

In my mind, the only question left to be answered for next year is "chemistry." I think getting Sears back will be a big part of the answer because of his leadership!

I'm not doubting it because I believe in CNO 100%, but I think that's the only way this team doesn't go very, very far next year. If they come together as a team and play for each other and team chemistry gels the sky is the limit!!!

RTR y'all. Gonna be a fun season!!!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Without telling me CNS just finished his last year and CNO just led us to our first FF, tell me in what world Bama basketball has greater odds for a championship than football???

In my mind, the only question left to be answered for next year is "chemistry." I think getting Sears back will be a big part of the answer because of his leadership!

I'm not doubting it because I believe in CNO 100%, but I think that's the only way this team doesn't go very, very far next year. If they come together as a team and play for each other and team chemistry gels the sky is the limit!!!

RTR y'all. Gonna be a fun season!!!
When Mike Shula was the coach...? :unsure:

jjv0004

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Bama 2024-25 roster as of 5/30/24
1Grant NelsonForwardreturning
2Latrell Wrightsell Jr.Guardreturning
3Mouhamed DioubateForwardreturning
4Jarin StevensonForwardreturning
5Mark SearsGuardreturning
6Derrion ReidForwardrecruit
7Aiden SherrellForwardrecruit
8Naas CunninghamForwardrecruit
9Labaron PhilonGuardrecruit
10Houston MalletteGuardtransfer
11Chris YoungbloodGuardtransfer
12Aden HollowayGuardtransfer
13Clifford OmoruyiCentertransfer
I don't think people even understand how good the transfers Oats pulled in this year will be. Youngblood was the best player on South Florida. He averaged 15 points/game and shot 41.6% from 3. Mallette averaged 14.7 at Pepperdine last year and shot 41.5% from 3.

This team will have shooters all over the place. And on top of that this year you have bigs that will be rim protectors in Omoruyi and Sherrell. And another stud freshman in Reid, who became only the 2nd ever Bama recruit to make the men's Under 18 US National team.

Watch out. The sky is the limit for this team. I found myself last night almost looking past football to the basketball season.

CrimsonBloodn62

1st Team
Feb 1, 2002
Tuscumbia, AL
Have you ever sat in the corners in Coleman? $250 would be high for me.
It's been several years since I've had seats in the corners. It just sounded cheap compared to what I paid for season football tickets for 25 years until I gave it up after the 2020 season. Those tickets were in section GG, 42 rolls up. Most of the games I have attended in basketball have been behind the goal or behind the Bama bench. I wouldn't get season tickets in the corner, though. I would look for better seats, even though I know prices would be much higher.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
It's been several years since I've had seats in the corners. It just sounded cheap compared to what I paid for season football tickets for 25 years until I gave it up after the 2020 season. Those tickets were in section GG, 42 rolls up. Most of the games I have attended in basketball have been behind the goal or behind the Bama bench. I wouldn't get season tickets in the corner, though. I would look for better seats, even though I know prices would be much higher.
I had end zone seats for about 20 years. Gave them up Anthony Grants next to last year. I would hate going to 8PM games now.

Reactions: CrimsonBloodn62

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads