The Man Gripe Thread (MEN ONLY)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I think moms never stop being moms. My mother still tries to give me a care package when I visit.
It's called over mothering. My wife does it to our kids and my mom does it to our kids. I watched a video on "overmothering" as it relates to boys and it explains a lot about why many adult males never become men.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It's called over mothering. My wife does it to our kids and my mom does it to our kids. I watched a video on "overmothering" as it relates to boys and it explains a lot about why many adult males never become men.
my sister did that to my nephew. kid has no idea how to do anything for himself. if the zombie apocalypse happens, he is the first to go.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
my sister did that to my nephew. kid has no idea how to do anything for himself. if the zombie apocalypse happens, he is the first to go.
It is something my wife and I are having to "work"/fight through with our boys. I refuse to let her and my mom turn them into helpless, dependent adults. I can't tell you how many times I say "Stop removing every inconvenience out of their life. Let'em screw up, let them fail. It's good for them."

Latest threads