What Font for Alabama's helmet numbers?

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I know this is non-sports, but I did want to bombard the football forum just for this question.

Does anyone know the font or what Alabama uses to make their number decals for their helmets? I have a mini helmet that I want to change the numbers on, and I have a machine that makes decals.

Just curious. Mods please move to football forum if need be.

Thanks kindly.

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
I looked it up on Google - typed in Alabama football helmet numbers. There was a sight that had the template to use. I was making a pinewood derby car for my son for AWANA and made a Bama car - turned out very sweet. It looked like the Bama helmet with the stripe going down the middle and I used 7 on the side - used the template to make it exact (my OCD kicking in). The photo is more of the top, but you can see the number on the side.

Last edited:

RollTide2U

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
St. Florian, Alabama
Jessica- there's a font called "YEARBOOK". Google it and you can probably get it or something close to it for free. It's very close if not an exact match. Hope this helps.

Bama4Ever831

All-American
Sep 13, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
I thought this was a thread about changing the football helmet number font to something different. I'll give my answer anyway - wing dings please.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads