Poll: Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

Who wins the election?

• Total voters

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Two weeks out from Election Day - plus whatever extra time is needed to count the mail in votes, so we're close enough for a poll.

Please remember....this is not asking who you want to see win. It's who you think will win it.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I voted Harris. Trump has a lot of baggage that some previous Trump voters don’t want to carry anymore. I think that will be the difference.
Thanks for your participation, Big Joe. There are quite a few theories floating around regarding who will win and why.

One person opined to me a couple weeks back that Trump would pull out the win, due to the Hispanic vote.

I enjoy just watching the race itself...the strategies....the dynamics of it all....regardless of who wins.

And regardless of who my pick is........I'm on record as saying I wish we had better candidates. But we don't so.....gotta pick who we think is best for ourselves and our families.

Reactions: CrimsonJazz

CrimsonJazz

Hall of Fame
May 27, 2022
I do think Trump takes the dub, but it won't be with my help. Something else I believe: no matter who wins there's gonna be some violence going down.

CrimsonJazz

Hall of Fame
May 27, 2022
I voted Harris. Trump has a lot of baggage that some previous Trump voters don’t want to carry anymore. I think that will be the difference.
But is he losing more than he has gained? While he has unquestionably lost some previous supporters, he has also gained a hell of a lot. I didn't realize just how much until I started looking at his rally numbers in places where Republicans traditionally don't win jack-monkey-squat. (The Bronx rally was absolutely stunning to me.)

When I heard he was having a rally in the Bronx, I initially thought this was a stupid idea since he knows he wouldn't win New York with free money. Then I saw the uptick in people paying attention to him and admitting that he did well there. Swing state voters saw that, too. It opened a lot of eyes and (for better or worse) a lot of minds.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I don't know where Trump expands his base with so many women, right and left, voting for freedom of choice. Women are the largest voting bloc 51% and Black Women comprise what- 16% of that. Where are the additional votes for Trump in Pennsylvania? What about the Taylor Swift new voters . If they turn out it must be 90% for Harris! It looks like momentum has stayed with Harris. So going back to the old Democratic axiom - If we vote we win! There are areas of concern such as Michigan but all in on Harris!

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I find it tragic if the Hispanics carry Trump into the WH given he has insulted their very existence. Haitians are from the island of Hispanola.

But there will be 70+ million people that will vote against their self-interest on Election Day and celebrate it.

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
I'm a conservative Christian and I think there are many, like me, who can't stomach either option and simply won't vote. Kamala doesn't align with my morals; Trump doesn't align with my ethics. I think Harris will win.

spidermayin

1st Team
Dec 4, 2018
If it was JD Vance running instead of Trump, I would actually think the republicans would have a slight edge. I'm giving the slight edge to Harris in this one. There's a ton of people that are going to vote for Trump out of spite. There's also a ton of people that will vote for Trump because they think that magically their groceries and gas will instantly become cheaper as soon as he is in office.

HSV_1969

3rd Team
Feb 28, 2011
I'm a conservative Christian and I think there are many, like me, who can't stomach either option and simply won't vote. Kamala doesn't align with my morals; Trump doesn't align with my ethics. I think Harris will win.
lowend, I would urge you as a fellow Christian to vote.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
lowend, I would urge you as a fellow Christian to vote.

I am also a Christian, yet I do not share the opinion of the video that life begins at conception. I would urge anyone who does to dig deeper into embryology and the reasons for abortion.

This has been discussed ad nauseum on this board.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads