Bob hires Marrone. . Dumb and Dumber reunited

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Meh, I hope BC loses every game they play....they won't, but I can hope.

Would be funny if Sayin transferred after spring to BC.

Reactions: rolltide7854

Joefus

1st Team
Jan 3, 2021
It’s an off field job so maybe he can’t cause too much trouble. Not even Bob is dumb enough to let marrone near his line

BamaFan6462

Aug 24, 2023
Reading between the lines, BOB likely only took this job because he has a teenager at home wanting to stay in the same school. There’s not a chance in hell a coach taking a placeholder job until he gets another NFL gig is going to give that job 100%. BC isn’t a power program at all, but they used to be good for an upset or two every season. It’s a shame to see another college waste a couple of seasons on these two.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I guess it is moderately impressive to see somebody continually fail upwards while also dragging their incompetent best friend along with them as a package deal….lol

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I guess it is moderately impressive to see somebody continually fail upwards while also dragging their incompetent best friend along with them as a package deal….lol
When I was much younger and more inclined to over-imbibe, I achieved the seemingly impossible task of actually falling up the stairs in my house.

My roommates said that it was an incredible sight.

Sadly (or thankfully) I barely recall it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.