College Football is finding out the hard way that Alabama Football is still Alabama

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
"Several of DeBoer's coaches will likely be in Tuscaloosa for just one season with Kane Wommack, Colin Hitchler, and JaMarcus Shephard all seen as rising stars in the coaching world."

:sick:

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
"Several of DeBoer's coaches will likely be in Tuscaloosa for just one season with Kane Wommack, Colin Hitchler, and JaMarcus Shephard all seen as rising stars in the coaching world."

:sick:
This is the one thing I was hoping would stop for a while. The coaching turnover in T-Town was turning into a real problem. If the above prediction comes true, I guess it still will be.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This is the one thing I was hoping would stop for a while. The coaching turnover in T-Town was turning into a real problem. If the above prediction comes true, I guess it still will be.
Exactly..I agree a 100% with you Dave frat & I was hoping the coaching turnover rate would slow down under Coach Debo, but, the excellent coaching & fresh ideas they'll bring to our players is well worth the coaching turnover we'll have too deal with..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.