Good News Thread

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Was he the starter for them? :unsure:

I thought I read somewhere that the center was a senior.

He was their starting center, started at guard the first two games, the center the rest of the way out.

Hes a take and kelepo, One of their guards, is a take if we can get them. brailsford issue is size hes listed at 6'2 275, smaller than brockermeyer but we need to experience.

Kelepo can play tackle or gaurd and has sec size. I wouldnt be surprised if we don't move roberts or booker to tackle to generate some depth there.

Jabar Mohammed is visiting this weekend. If we can get him that will be a big break for our secondary. Hes good enough to play anywhere in the country honestly.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
He was their starting center, started at guard the first two games, the center the rest of the way out.

Hes a take and kelepo, One of their guards, is a take if we can get them. brailsford issue is size hes listed at 6'2 275, smaller than brockermeyer but we need to experience.

Kelepo can play tackle or gaurd and has sec size. I wouldnt be surprised if we don't move roberts or booker to tackle to generate some depth there.

Jabar Mohammed is visiting this weekend. If we can get him that will be a big break for our secondary. Hes good enough to play anywhere in the country honestly.
What's the deadline to enroll and participate in Spring Practice? :unsure:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I thought I would start a good news thread so I will begin they are several players from UW entering the transfer portal one of them is the starting center named Parker
Parker Brailsford is the centers name and says he heavy interst in Bama.
Yes, he started for them and was very good.
Great idea to start a "good news" thread!!!

Let's get real, we might have won the NC had it not been for our center this year. A certain safety that has gone to the portal won't matter at all if we can't have a competent center so this is huge news for the OL if he were to portal in.

And remember we have Washington's OC and OL coach here now too!!!!!!

Great news all around!

Reactions: BamaDMD

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.