No Politics On The Football Board -- We're Serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Civil discourse is great. We need to continue to communicate and look for ways to understand each other. Funny thing is that actually trying to understand each other leads to understanding, that we are really not that far apart in our believes. The problem is that everyone watching regular news on network television is being fed propaganda, slanted messaging intent on creating conflict. The posters on the board in question are on one side of that propagandized media message and doggedly defend the talking points they are fed on a daily basis. If you are on the spectrum with them then it is a lovely kumbaya club and all is gravy. If not, well it is ugly, very ugly against you. That's all I have to say about it. Needs to be removed IMHO.
I have felt that way. My moderate right beliefs don’t align with many on that board. When the gang comes along, and I felt like I have gotten trampled, I extricate myself from the discussion. No hard feelings. Maybe a little frustration, but that’s about it. Please don’t respond to this, it wasn’t really a comment on the politics of the board, just that I basically move on when I feel the need.

Reactions: CoolBreeze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.