Link: Texas A&M hiring Bobby Petrino as Offensive Coordinator

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Agreed. This will not end well. Petrino was hired at the insistence of donors - you can be certain Dumbo went along begrudgingly. This marriage may end in a fist fight.
That would be ....must see TV, or Twitter clip.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
aTm is becoming Auburn, West Campus. Except I’m not aware that, even in the Loveliest Village, any of the current or former coaches still on the payroll actually presided over the literal death of a player.
It's hard for me to say this, but A&M's weird traditions and unfounded pride almost make the Barners seem kinda normal.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Jimbo is a rich man who just hired his only heir to pack his parachute for him to go sky diving. (And I suspect this was forced on him for the very reason to have the replacement in place when they shoot Jimbo out of the cannon without his helmet on).

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This guy has been married to one woman for 37 years.

We can argue the depth of that commitment, but it's still kinda shocking given his public stuff.
She should go to heaven without dying...I've known several women who refused to file for divorce when they knew their husband was fooling around and even living with a girl friend. Their response -- as long as he pays the bills it's not my problem. Oh well...

Latest threads