Question: Celebrity Alabama Fans/ Did anyone get pictures of Eva Longoria? (Merged)

DTBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 4, 2002
Madison, AL
Courtney Cox is from Birmingham, and she said in an interview how big of an Alabama fan. She spoke about one of her favorite childhood memories being going to T-Town on gamedays when she was a kid.

I'll google it and try to find it and post it up here.

I've seen her hubbie (David Arquette) wearing the classic houndstooth fedora
on a couple of occasions. :BigA:

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
While some of the movie stars are bandwagon fans that sport our colors when we are winning I say very good publicity. If I'm a High School kid Eva Wearing a Bama hat could only make me smile.:)

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Re: Celebrity Alabama Fans

We don't need no stinkin' bandwagon fans.

I hate them. Where were they the past ten+ years????:mad2:
I'm with Staci on this one. Eva is no fan of the Tide, just a friend of someone who married a former Bama QB, that's all. Man, some of your guys need to be neutered. :rolleyes:

chris

All-SEC
May 17, 2001
loxley,al. 36551

We don't need no stinkin' bandwagon fans.

I hate them. Where were they the past ten+ years????:mad2:
Hmmm......ya know,in the '60's we had a coach who entertained such folks as Bob Hope,Curt Gowdy,Ann Margaret,and many others. In words of Gene Stallings," I don't have a problem with that"!:BigA:

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
You that are throwing a fit about "bandwagon fans" are as bad as the barners that get their panties in a wad about "dirt-road alumni" (non-alumni) fans.

They are guests of the athletic department and ex-players and, as such, they are sporting the colors of their hosts.

I'm thankful to have some celebs show up at our games and I'd even like for them to be allowed to meet the team after the games. One reason that USC recruits so well is that the prospect of regularly meeting celebrities means something to these high-school athletes. This does nothing but help our program.

RolltideFanz

All-American
Sep 26, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I wonder if they took her out for some ribs after the game. I wonder if she's ever seen a rib before.

I wonder if she asked if she needed her passport before they crossed the state line...

This could go on forever...

On the plus side, she's easy on the eyes. Nothing sexier than a hot woman in a Bama jersey! :BigA:

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
I wonder if they took her out for some ribs after the game. I wonder if she's ever seen a rib before.

I wonder if she asked if she needed her passport before they crossed the state line...

This could go on forever...

On the plus side, she's easy on the eyes. Nothing sexier than a hot woman in a Bama jersey! :BigA:
She grew up in Texas, so she's probably seen beef ribs. She lives in Hollywood, the home of anorexia, so she probably sees a lot of ribs. ;)

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Hmmm......ya know,in the '60's we had a coach who entertained such folks as Bob Hope,Curt Gowdy,Ann Margaret,and many others. In words of Gene Stallings," I don't have a problem with that"!:BigA:
This isn't the 60's. It's one thing for the coach to "entertain" celebs; I'm all for it if it means publicity. My problem lies with the ones who come from out of nowhere all decked out in their Bama linen. SE makes sense...she married JB...but seeing EL show up in Bama gear like she's some big fan of the team is just laughable. I'd feel the same way if some hot male celeb started doing it, so it's not a "female" thing.

Personally, I have very firm loyalty to my team. Will I go with friends to their favorite team's games? Sure. Will I wear their school's colors? Nope, because to me, that's being fake and a poser. I wouldn't be so irritated by EL's presence if she'd simply worn a nice gameday outfit and come to "take it all in" so to speak. I say if you're donning the colors, you better be a true blue fan who knows how to support your team both in victory and defeat.

Hey, it's just my opinion. My panties aren't in a twist (sorry to disappoint, IH8Orange)....just expressing my opinion.

And, for the record, SE looks great in that pic. Marriage agrees with her (maybe that's why she does it so often...:biggrin:).

chris

All-SEC
May 17, 2001
loxley,al. 36551
"Hey, it's just my opinion. My panties aren't in a twist (sorry to disappoint, IH8Orange)....just expressing my opinion"

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are!:biggrin:

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL

I'm with Staci on this one. Eva is no fan of the Tide, just a friend of someone who married a former Bama QB, that's all. Man, some of your guys need to be neutered. :rolleyes:

No one said Eva was a fan. She was just at the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.