BREAKING 2024 3 Star LB Quinton Reese Commits to Alabama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

He is the son of former Auburn player back in the mid 90s.
I know many will look at his rankings and scratch their heads, but these last few seasons have us fans doubting about these high 4 and 5 star commits who either don't pan out or transferred.
Staff likes him enough and he obviously has football genes. Word from people who are from that area is he is a great kid who plays hard and will be an asset to any team.
One last thing, his offer list does not include Auburn.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
We seem to be picking up more 3* kids than 5 * kids lately. Wondering if negative recruiting is impacting that. Anyway, some of Nick’s most dominant teams were the 2008-2009 teams loaded with Shula’s 3* kids , coached up.

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
We seem to be picking up more 3* kids than 5 * kids lately. Wondering if negative recruiting is impacting that. Anyway, some of Nick’s most dominant teams were the 2008-2009 teams loaded with Shula’s 3* kids , coached up.
I think maybe some of the 3 star kids are underrated but I would say it concerns me a bit since we don't seem to have a current coaching staff that does much to develop kids.

Reactions: Tidelines

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I've seen him play a few times this and last year, he is legit. I'm really surprised he did end up choosing the Barn. Both his dad and mom went there. But like another poster said, they never offered him which is interesting. Also a side note his nickname is "QB" so it's QB Resse.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Several of those will not be 3* when re-evaluations are done and will be 4*. And there is a fairly fine line between some 3*'s and 4*'s.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Several of those will not be 3* when re-evaluations are done and will be 4*. And there is a fairly fine line between some 3*'s and 4*'s.
This ^^^

And QBs team won the 5A state championship last year, and have a good shot of repeating. His play is a big part of their success.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Welcome aboard. Maybe because he is not highly rated he will stay and wait his turn to play rather than transfer when he doe play right away.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.