BREAKING 2024 4 Star Edge Jayshawn Ross Commits to Alabama

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Like we said earlier, he was ours to lose. With Solomon Williams going to Texas am, staff had him as plan B. Make no mistake, Ross is a stud.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
RTR

Like we said earlier, he was ours to lose. With Solomon Williams going to Texas am, staff had him as plan B. Make no mistake, Ross is a stud.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Looks like Riley will flip. Announcing at TCHS tomorrow at 1:00. Since we had not been recruiting him hard I had no idea he was the #4 or #5 RB in the nation. Highlights are really good.

We did recruit him hard. But staff was caught off guard by his Miami commitment and there was no real sign he'd waiver on it till very recently. A week or two ago he "shut down" his recruitment.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
We did recruit him hard. But staff was caught off guard by his Miami commitment and there was no real sign he'd waiver on it till very recently. A week or two ago he "shut down" his recruitment.
OK. I just don't recall seeing his name until recently. Hill and Lacy was all I was hearing but glad we went back after him.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Looks like Riley will flip. Announcing at TCHS tomorrow at 1:00. Since we had not been recruiting him hard I had no idea he was the #4 or #5 RB in the nation. Highlights are really good.

Now you understand my frustration how we could not fight harder to obtain one of the best backs in the country who happens to be in Bama's backyard. If he flips tomorrow, we fans should be very excited knowing the staff went back after him and was able to make him see the light!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.