Game Thread: 2024 NFL Draft - 4/25-4/27/24

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hate it that Kool-Aid did not go in the 1st. Kinda expected it, but still disappointed for him.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Kool Aid is a lockdown corner. So teams targeted Terrion more this year. He too developed into one and benefited from it. For Kool Aid tonight’s emphasis on offense hurt him. Someone’s getting value with him. He’s still going to be a guaranteed millionaire so I don’t feel too bad for him

Last edited:
Reactions: B1GTide

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Don't worry, Bronco fans won't be either after they see Bo scrambling around like a chicken with his head cut off only to throw an int.
Well we've had like 7 losing seasons in a row so I'm sure a lot have checked out already.

But I know I'm not buying Sunday Ticket or NFL + to watch Bo in a Broncos uniform.

Dude will always be an obnoxiously smug Barner to me.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
What’s the record of players from one side of the ball being drafted in a row?
Heard this morning the previous record was 7, set in the 2021 draft.

The prior record for most picks on offense taken in the 1st round was 19, which happened 3 times prior to last night. 1968, 2004, and 2009. There were 23 taken last night.

That more than anything is why Kool-Aid fell to the 2nd round. The game, as always, is changing and trending towards offense more and more each passing season.

As for the Bears and Caleb Williams; another massive bust IMO.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Caleb strikes me as a guy that is more about him than anything else. That’s not what you want in a QB.
Everything I've seen and read about him, says the opposite but ultimately, nobody but his teammates and coaches actually know who he is all about. So Caleb gets a clean slate from me until he proves otherwise. What I do know is that he is a legitimate talent. The Bears have done all they can to put him in a position to succeed. He's got two pro-bowl caliber WRs in Moore and Allen. He's got a young, rising star WR in Odunze, two solid TE and a very solid RB group. If Caleb falls, it will be on him not the organization.

Reactions: B1GTide

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I'm super not impressed w/ my Broncos taking Bo Nix

I put up with Manning already.

Naw bro.... not gonna watch this guy.
To make matters worse, the Raiders immediately jumped on Brock Bowers--whom the Boncs will have to deal with twice a year.

Still, could be worse. You could be a Falcons fan.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Hate it that Kool-Aid did not go in the 1st. Kinda expected it, but still disappointed for him.
Yep, I wasn't surprised at all that he didn't go in the first round. I'm not sure what happened, but he ultimately didn't improve and you could argue he got worse. He'll be drafted today and instantly will have more money than any of us on this board. So I don't feel too bad for him. LOL!

Latest threads