BREAKING 2025 4 * LB Abduall Sanders Jr. Commits

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
I was pretty sure that DeBoer would be able to recruit offensive players, while defensive talent would suffer.
Surprisingly, seeing complete opposite of that...

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
"Sanders really stood out at Miami Battle in January a 7v7 tourney full of talent. He was a space eater, he was tenacious, short-area burst and instincts.

On film he's very physical, he loves hitting. I think he can be a pass rusher when asked from the second level. I think he can be disruptive in passing lanes. I think he's smart. I like the way this LB class is coming together."

-Steve Wilfong

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
"Sanders really stood out at Miami Battle in January a 7v7 tourney full of talent. He was a space eater, he was tenacious, short-area burst and instincts.

On film he's very physical, he loves hitting. I think he can be a pass rusher when asked from the second level. I think he can be disruptive in passing lanes. I think he's smart. I like the way this LB class is coming together."

-Steve Wilfong
Speaking of film, here is his junior highlights. Deboer and staff are going after athletic speed guys on defense/LB. As Poke said any Mater Dei players are welcome. We had a great one at QB a couple of years ago. RTR and welcome Abduall.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Speaking of film, here is his junior highlights. Deboer and staff are going after athletic speed guys on defense/LB. As Poke said any Mater Dei players are welcome. We had a great one at QB a couple of years ago. RTR and welcome Abduall.

You can do more with these types of players. You're seeing this same concept in baseball as well. You can't coach athleticism and speed, but you can coach fundamentals of the sport.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.