2025 IOL Mason Short commits to Alabama.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Again, put yourself into the kids (big) shoes.

I'd want the new staff to re-recruit me to make sure I fit what they are planning to do.

Type of kids that'll play on CKD's OL is going be a different type of player.

Maybe he's one that will work OR maybe he's not. Time will tell.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Mason Short ✞ on X: "Honored and grateful to have been re- offered by the new staff at the University of Alabama!! #RollTide @scotthuffbama @KalenDeBoer https://t.co/jUfZmLyjyQ" / X (twitter.com)

I think with things settling down after a crazy January, Deboer and staff will now reevaluate the 25' class under CNS and determine which ones fit their system. this should be interesting because I don't expect them to recruit all the decommits.
Hmmm. Good point!

I guess all of our 2025 commits are waiting to see if they are still welcome aboard... :unsure:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Hmmm. Good point!

I guess all of our 2025 commits are waiting to see if they are still welcome aboard... :unsure:
Unfortunately with a new staff who has a new scheme and philosophy, this is very much the case. However, I want what's best for Alabama and if the new staff feels like some of these guys don't fit their system then so be it. If that's the worst thing that happens to some of these kids then they're already winning life.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.