Link: 2025 Recruiting Targets

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
FYI - 9 of the 32 picks in the 1st round this year were 3 stars. 1 was a 2 start and 2 were not ranked. Only 5 were 5 stars. You can win with lesser recruits if you can develop and coach them up.

Please don't respond that you need good recruits to win games. I know that.

Reactions: Tidelines

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
FYI - 9 of the 32 picks in the 1st round this year were 3 stars. 1 was a 2 start and 2 were not ranked. Only 5 were 5 stars. You can win with lesser recruits if you can develop and coach them up.

Please don't respond that you need good recruits to win games. I know that.
It has to be more than 5 5*. Where did you get the number?
All 3 Alabama players, who were selected, were 5* recruits.

some_al_fan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 14, 2024
247 definitely shows more than 5 5*. In addition to Alabama players, I can see Williams, Maye, Mims, in addition to 3 Alabama players. So, at least 6, but I’ve only briefly looked at the names, so could be more.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
In-state IOL Mal Waldrep has us in his top 4. He is rated a 3* now but his offer list says otherwise. He is a legacy but don't remember a Waldrep at Bama.

Misunderstood the legacy part. His grandfather played for Clemson in the 60's and he seems to be pushing him to Clemson. We will see what happens.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.