4 Star DL Antonio Coleman Flips From Auburn To Bama

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Apparently his relationship with DC Womack was important for him to flip back to Bama. Coleman has known Womack since his freshman year where he would camp at South Alabama when he was HC.
Of course, being best friends with Ryan Williams didn't hurt either.
Welcome back.
RTR!!
Wommack is going to be a massive recruitier for us the next couple of years.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Cool. Flipping kids from Auburn always a good thing.

--------

I won't be on this board for a week because a cousin of mine (someone I considered more of a older sister) was killed in car accident on Friday. I'm heading to Oklahoma for the funeral. She leaves behind three young children.

Rkharley98

Scout Team
Apr 24, 2018

--------

I won't be on this board for a week because a cousin of mine (someone I considered more of a older sister) was killed in car accident on Friday. I'm heading to Oklahoma for the funeral. She leaves behind three young children.
Very sorry to hear that. Prayers to the family. Safe travels

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC

--------

Very sorry for your loss. Praying for her children.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Wommack is going to be a massive recruitier for us the next couple of years.
The Head Coach at South Alabama has to work extremely hard to get recruits. He's gonna be big buddies with the local High School coaches within a 500 mile radius. He's gonna know ALL the local kids; he's not been able to recruit nationally. This is really gonna mess with Dr. Freeze!

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs and Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.