BREAKING 5 star transfer DB Domani Jackson Commits to Alabama

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Michigan is now crying foul over him attending Bama’s practice.
If he had committed verbally prior, moot.
Also (and I’m not sure about rules here) if it was a practice “open to the public”, doesn’t he qualify as part of “the public”. As long as he got there on his own, this is a big nothing burger IMO.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Also (and I’m not sure about rules here) if it was a practice “open to the public”, doesn’t he qualify as part of “the public”. As long as he got there on his own, this is a big nothing burger IMO.
UM is always a stickler for the rules right?

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
They mad because he didn't commit to them since they were among the finalists for his service. If he showed up at their practice and committed to them, no one would say a peep. I'm tired of their hypocrisy and so is the rest of the country.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is a transfer. Different rules apply. Those whining about this have no idea what they are talking about.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
This is a transfer. Different rules apply. Those whining about this have no idea what they are talking about.
Correct.................but they claim he still had time to change his mind, therefore they think it's a violation....................I've heard he committed before he ever showed up at the practice. Sour grapes

Reactions: Tidelines

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.