CNS Pulls Up in His Mercedes with a Recruit

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Did anybody see this video? I saw it on Twitter last night. I think it's a Georgia verbal recruit who was in T-town for A-day. We must be putting the squeeze on him!

Dude literally is riding in CNS's passenger front seat. When CNS parks and gets out the recruit walks shoulder to shoulder with him. Looks like it could have been at Denny Chimes and I wonder if it was the ceremony where last year's captains put the impressions of their hands and feet in the sidewalk?

Talk about royal treatment!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Did anybody see this video? I saw it on Twitter last night. I think it's a Georgia verbal recruit who was in T-town for A-day. We must be putting the squeeze on him!

Dude literally is riding in CNS's passenger front seat. When CNS parks and gets out the recruit walks shoulder to shoulder with him. Looks like it could have been at Denny Chimes and I wonder if it was the ceremony where last year's captains put the impressions of their hands and feet in the sidewalk?

Talk about royal treatment!
Saban does this a good bit and every year at A-Day with a top recruit. He did it with Devin White (missed), Justyn Ross (missed) a few years ago and Isiah Bond a couple of years ago when he was committed to FLA and he flipped.

• Thank You
Reactions: BamaMoon

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Should have used one of his Ferraris.
I think he is currently in Italy. Maybe to invest in Ferrari? wonder if he will also take a short vacation? I hope he does. I also read on another board that he bought a home recently on Jupiter Island, FL. Someone said it was $20 million. RTR

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I think he is currently in Italy. Maybe to invest in Ferrari? wonder if he will also take a short vacation? I hope he does. I also read on another board that he bought a home recently on Jupiter Island, FL. Someone said it was $20 million. RTR
I know he has a lusso. That's only about 275k. The world's best investment grade Ferraris are mostly in the states. Investment level cars start at about 2.5 mill. Not sure what Miss Terry would think about that.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I know he has a lusso. That's only about 275k. The world's best investment grade Ferraris are mostly in the states. Investment level cars start at about 2.5 mill. Not sure what Miss Terry would think about that.
I think he was joking that Nick was investing in Ferrari, the company. Not a single car . More likely he was there to learn more about his investment in the Nashville dealership. I’m pretty sure the Ferrari Nick drives is a Portofino. My buddy had one .