Game Thread: Corn Bowl: Nebraska vs Iowa. (CBS)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
it wouldn’t be the sexiest hire but he’s got a good track record in spite of flaming out in the NFL. Rebuilding Temple and then Baylor is no small feat.
Being that Temple was decent under Addazio the years leading up to Rhule, I don’t see Temple that big of a rebuild. Addazio left, he wasn’t fired Even though his last year was 4-7. Baylor was in disarray, and improved every year under Rhule, he only had one year with a winning record There . I’m just not that impressed with Rhule.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Being that Temple was decent under Addazio the years leading up to Rhule, I don’t see Temple that big of a rebuild. Addazio left, he wasn’t fired Even though his last year was 4-7. Baylor was in disarray, and improved every year under Rhule, he only had one year with a winning record There . I’m just not that impressed with Rhule.
They were good under Golden. Addazio went bowling his first year with Golden’s players but they fell off in year 2. When Addazio left after that second year they needed to rebuild and it was Rhule that did it.

Reactions: B1GTide

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
They were good under Golden. Addazio went bowling his first year with Golden’s players but they fell off in year 2. When Addazio left after that second year they needed to rebuild and it was Rhule that did it.
Well that’s even better, they were decent for what 5-6 years? It’s not like they were terrible for a 10 year stretch before that. the recruiting was about the same, I just looked it up . High Schools in the Penn/Ohio/NJ area knew the school. It wasn’t like rebuilding A program like Kansas or something. There were players in the program that knew what it was like to win 9 games in a season. Just not impressed with a coach that’s 52-49 . Throw in this year, although it is a new program, Frost recruited OK. They are the 4th most talented team in the B1G behind PSU,U M, and OSU. Again, just not impressed.