Is Freeze flipping recruiting in the state of Alabama?

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
He is having a good year in-state and laying a good foundation for the school down south. Several of his three star recruits are good ball players. And they have been productive with good three stars. Is it something to worry about? Alabama produces really good HS football players. Often underrated on the recruiting scale.

Reactions: dtgreg

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It will hurt in the Iron Bowl, where those guys will step up because they understand the significance of the rivalry, and it’s easy to play the,”Bama didn’t want you” card to get them riled up.

Personally I think there needs to be a long serious look at whatever the line recruiting has become. Aside from Evan Neal, Alabama’s line of scrimmage pipeline to the NFL has slowed to a trickle. To get back to where we need to be the line of scrimmage talent, or development of that talent, needs to improve greatly.

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
The question is recruiting the state of Alabama. We do have a good overall class and will every year Saban is at Bama. Freeze has more in-state players committed and several are good players.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Every few years the state of Alabama has great players. I love it when we have a loaded year but if you can choose between the best in the country you just have to try and get the best of the best.
It's sometimes the 3stars in the state, especially D'line that can become superstars. I don't know how some evaluations are done but overall I think we do a good job.

Transfer rules are hard to understand for me. All the work thats put into evaluations can go out the window if a kid decides he wants to test the market. Loyalty to a program is way down the list for some kids.

..and it doesnt look like it's gonna get better in the near future.

Reactions: Tidelines

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.