Josh Pate on Alabama recruiting under Coach Debo

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Just wondering if saying 'Natty Debo' would result in something like a 7-14 day suspension here.

Not saying that I would say 'Natty Debo', in fact far from it.... I think its improper American English.

So to restate my thoughts on this topic, I'm not saying 'Natty Debo' and hope others will not use this either, so strike it from the list of sayings.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Just wondering if saying 'Natty Debo' would result in something like a 7-14 day suspension here.

Not saying that I would say 'Natty Debo', in fact far from it.... I think its improper American English.

So to restate my thoughts on this topic, I'm not saying 'Natty Debo' and hope others will not use this either, so strike it from the list of sayings.
This is the only Natty Bo I'm familiar with.
1711978338970.png

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: 92tide

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004

It depends on whether you're wearing a white helmet at the time.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I just saw this video & since it's slow this time of year I'm going to post it here..

Josh Pate is spot on & hits the recruiting nail on the head you could say..

So it's Debo now? Hmm. That's too much like Dabo! Just saying.
That's what his player's & fans called him at Washington, if that carries on at Bama I'm not sure, but, I'm cool with it either way..

It could be worse & instead of Coach Debo being our HC it could've been Dabo..

That makes me cringe even thinking that..

Last edited:

HighlandOak

1st Team
Mar 8, 2023

Banishment is the only appropriate response.

Reactions: rolltide7854

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
That's what his player's & fans called him at Washington, if that carries on at Bama I'm not sure, but, I'm cool with it either way..

It could be worse & instead of Coach Debo being our HC it could've been Dabo..

That makes me cringe even thinking that..
I don't think TideFans members like it. Washington didn't have Dabo to contend with. So, it's a hard NO.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Posters using Debo or Natty separately or combined deserve, according to Lt. Colonel Henry Blake, "life in front of a firing squad".
I would be just fine with Coach Debo winning us a natty or three, but I don't want to face a firing squad, so I suppose I should hope that Coach DeBoer wins us a national championship or three. While we are at it, he should also throw in a few SEC titles.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.