Bama Game Thread: Official Bama vs Carolina Sweet 16 Game Thread - Roll Tide Fellas

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Glad they gave CNO a raise and extension. Well deserved.

This feels like a breakthrough and not an anomaly. If we keep our coach around this may become a routine. The Sweet 16 felt to me like the floor for this team if they met expectations for their abilities. Everything else is gravy, but I'm still hungry for more and believe they are also.

It feels great to break through the North Carolina barrier in the tourney.

Am I the only one who can't stand Becot? Our guys did a great job containing them on defense in the 2nd half. Great effort.

This team is showing grit down the stretch. Clemson is going to be tough. I hope Bama is ready.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Glad they gave CNO a raise and extension. Well deserved.

This feels like a breakthrough and not an anomaly. If we keep our coach around this may become a routine. The Sweet 16 felt to me like the floor for this team if they met expectations for their abilities. Everything else is gravy, but I'm still hungry for more and believe they are also.

It feels great to break through the North Carolina barrier in the tourney.

Am I the only one who can't stand Becot? Our guys did a great job containing them on defense in the 2nd half. Great effort.

This team is showing grit down the stretch. Clemson is going to be tough. I hope Bama is ready.
This is terrible, but I kept thinking, "surely his nickname is the piranha."

Latest threads