TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Reactions: dtgreg and Go Bama

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Don Poorleone': Trump nickname trends on social media as ex-president faces bond deadline

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Trump wins partial stay of fraud judgment, allowed to post $175 million
However, while the panel eased the financial cloud over Trump, it did not erase it entirely. The panel gave Trump 10 days to come up with the reduced bond of $175 million, saying it would only delay enforcement of the full amount if he put up that money within this window. Trump’s attorneys had previously sought to post a $100 million bond, rather than the full amount, and have not said whether he can meet the $175 million threshold.
Amazing how this crooked fool can get one break after another.:mad:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
good, this moron is a habitual line stepper

CNN —
A New York judge has imposed a gag order on Donald Trump, limiting the former president from making statements about potential witnesses in the criminal trial relating to hush money payments scheduled to begin next month.

Judge Juan Merchan also said that Trump can’t make statements about attorneys, court staff or the family members of prosecutors or lawyers intended to interfere with the case. Trump is also barred from making statements about any potential or actual juror.

The former president, Merchan wrote, has a history of making “threatening, inflammatory, denigrating” statements against people at all levels of the justice system, including jurors.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
good, this moron is a habitual line stepper

CNN —
A New York judge has imposed a gag order on Donald Trump, limiting the former president from making statements about potential witnesses in the criminal trial relating to hush money payments scheduled to begin next month.

Judge Juan Merchan also said that Trump can’t make statements about attorneys, court staff or the family members of prosecutors or lawyers intended to interfere with the case. Trump is also barred from making statements about any potential or actual juror.

The former president, Merchan wrote, has a history of making “threatening, inflammatory, denigrating” statements against people at all levels of the justice system, including jurors.
What does it say about this fool that multiple judges have to lay down rules of legal decorum time and time again.
And many still will vate for him for president!:rolleyes:

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
  • Thank You
Reactions: UAH

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Not even close. Nice try, though.

Trump deliberately and with intent overvalued at loan time and undervalued at tax time.

Show me where JS did the same.

Reactions: Bama75&80

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
Not even close. Nice try, though.

Trump deliberately and with intent overvalued at loan time and undervalued at tax time.

Show me where JS did the same.
Hypocrisy, thy name is Republicrat. That was my only point. These people are so full of crap, they squeak going into a turn. So yeah, exactly the like Trump (which is why they were all such good friends until OMB got into politics.)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
If you are not aware, the NY Post is a tabloid.

But even if the article is accurate -- I don't think it is -- Jon Stewart's opinion of Trump overvaluing his property is valid.

ETA: I'm not finding anything about Jon Stewart in any other news source.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
If you are not aware, the NY Post is a tabloid.

But even if the article is accurate -- I don't think it is -- Jon Stewart's opinion of Trump overvaluing his property is valid.

ETA: I'm not finding anything about Jon Stewart in any other news source.
That’s because it isn’t a serious article based on facts.

The article doesn’t even make sense.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Sure, and WaPo is the CIA's crown jewel in their Mockingbird apparatus.
Not trying to start anything with you. I like some of your posts and like your sense of humor. I've just noticed you've posted several articles from the NY Post in the last few days.

I do read WaPo. I haven't found anything that makes me think they are in any way connected with the CIA. AAMOF, I find WaPo a reliable news source. If you don't, I question whether or not you have actually read it for a period of time. The opinions are definitely left leaning.

ETA: The reason I started reading NYT and WaPo is because they're both cheap. You have to get the special deals though. Periodically I cancel my subscription, then they send me the special to keep from losing me as a subscriber.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Not trying to start anything with you. I like some of your posts and like your sense of humor. I've just noticed you've posted several articles from the NY Post in the last few days.

I do read WaPo. I haven't found anything that makes me think they are in any way connected with the CIA. AAMOF, I find WaPo a reliable news source. If you don't, I question whether or not you have actually read it for a period of time. The opinions are definitely left leaning.

ETA: The reason I started reading NYT and WaPo is because they're both cheap. You have to get the special deals though. Periodically I cancel my subscription, then they send me the special to keep from losing me as a subscriber.
it's a q thing, you wouldn't understand

Q believers have a tremendous amount of baggage on the crazy train in the form of crank magnetism: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is actually investigating high-level Democrats, the Illuminati, the Rothschild conspiracy, "Operation Mockingbird" (an alleged 20th century CIA infiltration of the media), fascism, the hidden meaning of Francis Ford Coppola films, and Christian revivalism.[19] Oh, and J.P. Morgan had the Titanic sunk to take out his millionaire rivals,[20] and "John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death and joined Trump's secret evil-fighting organization, where he writes 4chan posts under the pseudonym 'Q'."

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/QAnon

Latest threads