Who do we sign on Wednesday?

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Who do we sign on Wednesday?

Let’s hear your predictions, and see who gets the closest.

One year when I was following recruiting daily I nailed it. Someone called me the Swami here!

Reactions: Jay Hughes

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I don't expect any flips from what we have committed, Ryan Williams included for now. Fwiw I'm pretty confident he sticks whenever he signs

As far as uncommitted guys go I would guess (ross just committed so ill leave him off)
Favour Edwin OT
Kevin Riley RB
Eddrick Houston DL
Steve M. (I cannot spell or pronounce his name at the moment) DL

Im about 50/50 on Baugh

I think perry sticks with AU.....maybe

I think Hill signs with Miss state maybe? Who knows. Would still love to have him.

I think we hear about overton and Diggs after this weekend

Gonna say we either pick up Underwood or McIntire for our qb in the 25 class in the next week or 2 also.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I don't expect any flips from what we have committed, Ryan Williams included for now. Fwiw I'm pretty confident he sticks whenever he signs

As far as uncommitted guys go I would guess (ross just committed so ill leave him off)
Favour Edwin OT
Kevin Riley RB
Eddrick Houston DL
Steve M. (I cannot spell or pronounce his name at the moment) DL

Im about 50/50 on Baugh

I think perry sticks with AU.....maybe

I think Hill signs with Miss state maybe? Who knows. Would still love to have him.

I think we hear about overton and Diggs after this weekend

Gonna say we either pick up Underwood or McIntire for our qb in the 25 class in the next week or 2 also.
Overton’s in!!!

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
I wouldn't venture to guess as to who all we sign today. Just hoping we don't have any surprises on our side. Here's to a great class that works out in the long run. One thing for sure, signing day has always been a hoot since Saban has been here.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I wouldn't venture to guess as to who all we sign today. Just hoping we don't have any surprises on our side. Here's to a great class that works out in the long run. One thing for sure, signing day has always been a hoot since Saban has been here.
I always go back to this:

On the third day of 2007, on a flight from South Florida to Tuscaloosa, Alabama’s brand new football coach, Nick Saban, dropped a surprising question on his seatmate, then-Crimson Tide athletic director Mal Moore.

“Do you think you’ve hired the best coach in the country?” the 55-year-old Saban asked Moore.

“Why, Nick, of course I do,” Moore said, while thinking to himself: For $4 million a year, I sure as hell hope so.

“Well, you didn’t—I’m nothing without my players,” Saban said, locking eyes with Moore. “But you did just hire a helluva recruiter.”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.