Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UGA...

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
Danielson if he would stick to calling the game instead of trying to officiate from the booth then he would be view as a fair commentator. Because he can’t hide is disdain for Alabama and has to try to pick apart their success constantly. He is unbearable to those of us who grew up with Mussberger, Cosell, Dandy Don Meredith, and the greatest of them all Keith Jackson.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I was asking about your choice of scotch. I have never heard of that one before, but will look for it. Love the bottle.
Ah, I see.

It's a limited release from 2021 that I've saved for some sort of special occasion. Tonight, it called my name when I opened the cabinet. Unfortunately, you're not likely to find another bottle.

I say unfortunately because it's delicious. Good smoke, good peat, good malt, and not too much of anything.

However, you can't go wrong with a bottle of Oban 14...

Reactions: CB4

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
View attachment 38786

I apologize for apparently putting this on the wrong thread despite not having a sip yet.

I am at my brothers house in Connecticut, and we are celebrating the big win today and will be celebrating for a while.
I am going to be pretty lit by the end of this night. Apple Pie moonshine for me

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads