What are the Best Traditions in College Football?

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Besides Bama, everyone is second, I have always liked USC Trojan horse coming in and their fight song, FSU - throwing the spear, UT ( can't stand them) running through the T is neat, and the Ole Miss girls are pretty a good tradition

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
This was cool in its day.
I’ve always loved this when played by The Million Dollar Band. Of course this song was huge back in the day. It always “stuck in craw” a little that USC band was used. Nothing would have said “Tusk” like Bama with an elephant as a mascot.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Clicked on here to say winning.

Instead ill say cheating, while accusing every other program of cheating in the same exact way except when they do it, its wrong. A tradition unlike any other.

Reactions: day-day

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I’ve always loved this when played by The Million Dollar Band. Of course this song was huge back in the day. It always “stuck in craw” a little that USC band was used. Nothing would have said “Tusk” like Bama with an elephant as a mascot.
Yeah, but I do not see Fleetwood Mac getting on a plane to Tuscaloosa (or flying the MDB to SoCal) for this video. This looks like a pretty low-budget affair.

Reactions: CB4

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Student body scavenger hunt for Pat Fain Dye's pants before home coming game.
Payrolling dozens of HC's and Coordinators hush money to keep it down home, cuz.
Collecting People's Choice National Championship awards~Got 24?

• Haha
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

catsbane

Scout Team
Dec 11, 2008
Helena
cbi1972 said:
Pains me to say it, but the eagle circling the stadium in Auburn is pretty cool

I had a friend once suggest that we should fly in an elephant in a hot air balloon to land on the field. Could be awe inspiring but can't say I would be comfortable with a 12 ton elephant hovering overhead supported by a wicker basket.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaMoon

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads