2025 Recruiting Targets, II

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Justus Terry has to reschedule his visit this weekend. His high school game was moved to Saturday due to the hurricane.
Wow, that’s a missed opportunity to impress with the night crowd at Saban Field. On a semi related note, any interest in Isaiah Campbell? I see he de committed from Clemson a few days ago.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
the barn board was saying Ryan Williams is better than any freshmen WR they have at the moment.
Prior to the season, in typical barner fashion, they were bragging how they have a better WR room than Bama even with all of our returning players.
At the moment, Coleman through 4 games has 6 receptions for 130 total yards and 1TD.
Perry Thompson has 4 receptions for 123 yards total yards and 1 TD.
Ironically, the best freshman WR is Malcolm Simmons with 10 receptions and 1 TD.
their best WR is a transfer from Penn State. He has 12 receptions, 338 yards and 5 TDs.
How funny would it be to see Coleman and Thompson hit the portal?

They will probably realize at some point they "chose poorly."

cdub55

Aug 13, 2024
How funny would it be to see Coleman and Thompson hit the portal?

They will probably realize at some point they "chose poorly."
Coleman is a legit star if he keeps his head on straight. I don't see him playing all 3-4 years in Aubarn. At some point he is going to want to be in a system that will help him move up the draft board and Aubarn has proven this year and historically that it is not a place for WR's to blossom.

Last edited:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Wow, that’s a missed opportunity to impress with the night crowd at Saban Field. On a semi related note, any interest in Isaiah Campbell? I see he de committed from Clemson a few days ago.
We will get him for a night home game at some point (probably iron bowl). If this was going to be the only game he attended this season we weren't going to land him anyway.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads