2025 Recruiting Targets, II

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I would like to get ND commit Taylor for sure but Derek Smith is who I would really love to get back and several other Barner in-state commits who have to be thinking about how firm that commitment is.
Yea I'm starting to think we flip two safeties commited elsewhere. The three main targets being taylor, smith, and antavious Richardson. Richardson is a usf commit thats going to come down to Bama and ND I think.

Flip Chatter is heating up on taylor and smith at the moment.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Yea I'm starting to think we flip two safeties commited elsewhere. The three main targets being taylor, smith, and antavious Richardson. Richardson is a usf commit thats going to come down to Bama and ND I think.

Flip Chatter is heating up on taylor and smith at the moment.
Smith is currently committed to the boogs, correct? :unsure:

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
At one point he was in the fold.

You see the safeties on the field making plays, they’re upperclassmen as well, not sure how you can’t consider this defense as a place to play.
💯
Plus at this point, much to Auburns dismay and honestly all of college football, these two programs are going in completely different directions. Imagine how frustrating it must be for everyone who has been waiting on Coach Saban’s retirement for 17 years to only then see we’re still winning and recruiting at the highest level possible. Brings a tear to my eye 😂

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads