Link: 2025 Recruiting Targets

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
This would be a great addition. Interesting how 247 and On3 have him as a top 150 player yet ESPN and Rivals don't have them in their top 250-300.
I dont think espn updates individual rankings or their list very often. And they havent even evaluated him yet.

Don't know what rivals is doing

I expect he will finish as a top 150 player on every service

Reactions: TiderJack

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I miss having big physical derrick henry/ Najee harris 215 plus size running backs. But that might be just not where the game is today.

Can't argue with Aklin or Turbo's credentials though and not criticizing either of them.
Well deer is 6'0 200 going into his senior year and will add size in college..You'll be happy with him.

And Daniel Hill is already the size youre asking for.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Feel confident on lee

Feel good but not comfortable on sharma. Loved deboer and thats a huge plus but its been so quiet on him its hard to read.

Hoping for both.
Sharma was committed to DeBoer and Washington before he left so hoping we can convince him to come east. Washington and Texas appear to be our competition.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Unreal how well this staff is doing in recruiting. I did not expect this much success this soon.
What’s scary for the rest of the college football is in game X’s and O’s has been Dabeor’s strong suit. He has beaten a lot of opponents with inferior talent. Pair that with elite recruiting and Alabama’s resources and we may be about to go on another tear with a coach who isn’t even 50 yet.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
DeBoer has proven his ability to get commitments.

He now has to prove he can keep them.

Recent developments are positive. Just have to sustain the commitments through the inevitable backlash from competitors.

DeBoer’s first 150 days have been impressive.

Maintenance is the only question.

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

247 mod and Allen Trieu, National Recuiting analyst put their crystal ball predictions to Alabama after Campbell's OV on June14-16. He has canceled all the remaining official visits before the dead period.
He's the #1 player in Kentucky from all the services and Top 20 DL in the composite. Interesting prospect, hasn't played much football until recently but more of a basketball player. His potential is there and room to grow into a very dominant player. Junior stats are elite.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
This would be a great addition. Interesting how 247 and On3 have him as a top 150 player yet ESPN and Rivals don't have them in their top 250-300.
It's gotten to where I don't even look at ESPN, and only rarely put any weight on Rivals. Both have been distanced and then lapped by 247 and On3, and honestly On3 is pulling pretty far ahead of 247 now.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I'm struggling to grasp what any of this means since everybody we sign is essentially signing for a year and anybody we missed is fair game for the future. I feel college football desperately needs a contractual system. Can you imagine the NFL with a system where everybody's on a 1 year contract?

Reactions: JohnD

Latest threads