Alabama Hammer vs Texas Hammer legal battle

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I don’t know if it’s the right NS. So I apologize in advance. But good lord this is humorous after years and years of the Alabama Hammer commercials. So he is finally getting sued.
Big bucks
Give both of them a hammer and lock them in a dark closet. Charge whoever emerged with murder.

win-win.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
John Oliver did a piece on the two Hammers. It's pretty funny. Google John Oliver the Alabama Hammer if you want to see it.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
When I moved here, the most irritating commercial was Burton Gilliam (the redneck in “Blazing Saddles” who says, “Can’t be more than 114!” while mocking the slave laborers) shilling for cars with the catch phrase (in thick red neck), “We don’t care how ya get here folks, just get here!”

The Texas hammer commercials are what happens when a guy who picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue has ADD and hearing problems. That someone ripped somebody off is hardly a surprise.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
When I moved here, the most irritating commercial was Burton Gilliam (the redneck in “Blazing Saddles” who says, “Can’t be more than 114!” while mocking the slave laborers) shilling for cars with the catch phrase (in thick red neck), “We don’t care how ya get here folks, just get here!”

The Texas hammer commercials are what happens when a guy who picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue has ADD and hearing problems. That someone ripped somebody off is hardly a surprise.
He’s not up in the metro, but mattress Mac here is a bad commercial icon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.