Question: Any injury updates?

AlistarWills

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2006
Didn’t we have 3 in the secondary go down Saturday. Including Sabb. Robert’s is dealing with something. Strongest guy on the team and he was a road grader before and I keep seeing Vandemark in the game.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What's being overlooked is that he played whole game with broken foot.
I once ran for 2 weeks on a broken foot before the pain got so bad that I had to see a podiatrist. Totally depends on the break and location.

I was not allowed to run for 8 weeks after my break was diagnosed. No idea what this will be.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I once ran for 2 weeks on a broken foot before the pain got so bad that I had to see a podiatrist. Totally depends on the break and location.

I was not allowed to run for 8 weeks after my break was diagnosed. No idea what this will be.
same for me. I went over 2 weeks with an undiagnosed broken foot. I had so much other stuff broken, I didn't even notice. I started to walk with a noticeable limp before anybody did anything about it.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011

Running for two weeks is some Forrest Gump type stuff! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BhamToTexas

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads