Celebrate Your Dad Today - A Heavenly Roll Tide to mine

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Happy Fathers Day to all of the Dads out there. Our girls are scattered now. So it’s different than when they were younger. But, I’m so very proud of them all.

Missing my Dad today. 14 years have passed. Yet I still meet new people who knew my Dad. He was their college professor. And they’ll continue to tell me brand new stories of how he impacted their lives. A kind, gentle man who had an opinion on anything, and would gladly share it with you

So a heavenly Roll Tide to “Prof” and all of the great Dads out there, no matter the plane

From one Dad to another - have an amazing day!!

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks, CC.

No 2 legged kids here....but I did get some extra lovin's from my latest rescue this morning......

IMG_6363.JPG

I lost my father in 1968, but not before spending 14 wonderful years with a man I respect and love more than any I've ever known.

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

And to all Dad's on the forum!!! :)

Reactions: Con and Toddrn

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Lost my dad in 98. Miss you old man.

He was 50. I have less than a year before I will be the same age he was. Call your dad today. Don't text. Call.
King is right, call your Dad today. I've lost my father but he is still alive. I can't call him because there is no point, he doesn't know who i am. Time is both short and precious, remember that. Happy fathers day all.

N.al-tider

Mar 18, 2024
Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads on this message board. I am fortunate that my dad is still alive at 90. He is very close to crossing over though and that makes me sad. He has been the greatest dad that anyone could ever ask for. He always had my back growing up and throughout my adulthood. He never hesitated to whup my back side when I needed it either and the love that he always showed helped to make me the man that I am today. My deficiencies today are my own doing despite my dad's efforts.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Lost my Dad in 2021. I still remember the last day I spent with him. We were watching the Alabama vs. Florida game. His hearing aids weren’t working so I was writing thing to him about the game. I knew the end was near for him so I made sure to tell him what a great Dad he was. He died two weeks later. I miss him.

Latest threads