Question: How much of gameday does Saban participate in?

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
I don't watch gameday from start to finish like i did 15 years ago. But I will usually click over for the picks at the end. Is that the only part Coach Saban is a part of? Or is there more that he is involved in for the show?

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Will be interesting when Ms Terry picks Bama and gets the crowd loud....then Coach picks UGA and the crowd either boos loudly or goes silent in shock. Hahahahaha. Must see TV

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
This morning, he is an intrical part in all the discussions. They just had a long discussion about NIL and he had some great points as well as the rest of the guys on the panel.

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Will be interesting when Ms Terry picks Bama and gets the crowd loud....then Coach picks UGA and the crowd either boos loudly or goes silent in shock. Hahahahaha. Must see TV
They’ll probably have CNS go 1st and get booed and then let Miss Terry pick Bama to send the crowd home happy.

Reactions: Cruloc

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
It’s morning, he is an intrical part in all the discussions. They just had a long discussion about NIL and he had some great points as well as the rest of the guys on the panel.
Kirk was right though.....Saban as commissioner would be great. He's the one with the most knowledge of the problem and how to get things balanced.

Reactions: Rush and BamaDMD

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Its kind of fun going over to R/CFB and reading the College Gameday thread and seeing how much he is loved by opposing fans for his humor, knowledge, and passion for the game. They are finally learning what we knew for awhile.

"I hated Saban until he retired but man he has breathed new life into college game day"
"Saban is the best part of game day"
" I love Saban's stories
" Saban's breakdown of film is my favorite part of the show"

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Its kind of fun going over to R/CFB and reading the College Gameday thread and seeing how much he is loved by opposing fans for his humor, knowledge, and passion for the game. They are finally learning what we knew for awhile.

"I hated Saban until he retired but man he has breathed new life into college game day"
"Saban is the best part of game day"
" I love Saban's stories
" Saban's breakdown of film is my favorite part of the show"
My favorite part is seeing just how much of a fan he is of CFB.

He loves the game itself as much as any of us.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My favorite part is seeing just how much of a fan he is of CFB.

He loves the game itself as much as any of us.
And couldn't abide the direction in which it was headed - and in which it continues to go...

Cannot blame him one bit, and while I'd rather have him running our program, as others have said here, it's great to be able to listen to his insights and analysis in this new forum...

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
They were talking about Penn State being 11-8 for their white out games....Saban says....

We played in one of those white out games up there, that was one of the 8.

Trolling Penn State.....great GameDay show

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads